Jumping tandem is a great way to experience the thrilling excitement of freefall skydiving and the serenity of parachute flight! Whether you're after a once-in-a-lifetime experience, looking for an annual outing or you want to learn to skydive, a tandem is a great introduction to the sport.
No ground school is required. After a short video and a personalized briefing with your instructor, you'll board the plane together with a parachute and harness built for two.
After a 50-second freefall from 14,500 feet, you'll enjoy a scenic 3-5 minute parachute flight before landing.
Our USPA-certified professional tandem instructors will show you a great time, and available video and photography packages let you relive the jump forever.
Why Choose Us?
Choose Skydive Milwaukee because we offer:
- A fun filled customer service oriented experience
- Highly experienced instructors with a commitment to safety
- Instructors who take the time to ensure you have the best experience possible
- A beautiful view of all the local lakes
- Modern FAA certified equipment
- Great facilities
- Competitive individual and group pricing as low as $199!
There is a reason that Skydive Milwaukee is still around after over 50 years, we are committed to the advancement of sport skydiving and to you - our customers!
Finding a creative gift can be hard. We can help. Skydiving is a gift they'll never forget!
Buy online now and your certificate is presented immediately after payment!
- All skydivers must meet all our basic requirements. There are NO exceptions to any of our requirements.
- All prices include all applicable taxes, fees, and equipment.
- Certificates are transferable but not refundable.
- All skydivers must be at least 18 years old and show a valid photo ID prior to jumping.