Ready to Skydive?
Great! Getting signed up to make a skydive is easy. Whether you are booking for yourself or a group of people, reservations can be made online or by phone.
- All jumpers must be at least 18 years old and bring a photo ID. (No exceptions. Sorry, parental consent does not help under Wisconsin law.)
- Maximum allowable weight is 230 pounds for the AFF Learn to Skydive Program.
- Tandem passengers are limited to 250 pounds and an extra charge applies for those over 200 pounds.
- All customers must fit in the harness appropriately as determined by a Skydive Milwaukee instructor.
- You must be in good health with adequate strength and range of motion to perform skydiving activities.
- For safety reasons we are unable to take women who are pregnant.
- No Alcohol or other recreational substances at least 8 hours prior to your check-in time.
Reservations and Payment
- AFF Learn to Skydive class sizes are limited and classes are filled on a first-called, first-served basis.
- Reservations require a non-refundable deposit which will be applied to the cost of your jump - please book at least one week in advance. We sometimes do book up and availability is not guaranteed.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and AMEX are accepted.
- How much? Prices are listed on our pricing page.
What to Expect
- Please note that we don't permit open alcohol on the property while skydiving operations are underway.
- Dress comfortably for a day outside and bring a warmer or cooler change of clothes according to the season. The weather can be unpredictable.
- Blankets and lawn chairs are welcome in the backyard and we have some picnic tables available.
- Restaurants and convenience stores are nearby, or you are welcome to bring a cooler and picnic on the patio.
- Depending on your group size, the number of instructors and available aircraft, it may take most of the day to get everyone up in the air. You may wish to bring a book, friends, frisbee, or something to pass the time.
- Our office prioritizes jump order based on the most efficient use of the available staff to do our best to make your wait time as short as possible.
- Please plan on spending up to 4 hours at the dropzone to complete check-in and your jump.
- Plan to spend the entire day at the dropzone.
- We will make every effort to have you jump on the same day as your ground school class, but weather and other circumstances may occasionally interfere. If you are unable to jump on the day of your class you will be advised to reschedule the jump at your soonest convenience, remember you must jump within 30 days to avoid re-training.
- Please advise us ahead of time if you do not have any alternative jump dates within the 30 day period so that we can do our best to avoid disappointments.
Groups and Group Rates
Substantial group discounts are available for Tandem jumps! Round up your friends, relatives, coworkers, or people off the street.
Reservations help us plan ahead for smooth operations and a great time for everyone. If extra unscheduled people come along with your group, that's terrific, and we'll always take walk-in guests as the schedule permits. These extra jumpers will be offered the same rate your group originally reserved.
If you are "weathered out" on the day your group was scheduled, you may pay your individual balance to lock in your rate and reschedule to jump at your convenience. Otherwise your deposit will just be held towards a future jump at future standard rates.
- Please make sure all your jumpers are familiar with all the basic jumper requirements and expectations listed on this page.
- Please also make sure they know about the video & photo packages so we can prepare our video staff.
- Please make sure all of your jumpers have a deposit. If you need individual jumpers to pay their own deposit, have them call the office or book online to secure their spot.
- Our group rates, listed on the pricing page, are about as good as it gets, and may not be combined with other discounts.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit, which will be applied to the cost of the jump, is required for each group member.
- Your group must pre-register for the same day and the entire group must be present at check-in to receive the full group discount. Your group rate will adjust to the number of people that showed up to jump.
- Jump types may be combined within a group! If you have 8 people doing Tandem and 2 people doing AFF, the group rate for 10 people is applied to each jump.
What Do I Do Now?
Call our office at 262-642-9494 to discuss your group outing so we can plan a great day for you.