Whether you're just passing through or new to the area and looking for your home DZ, we'd love to meet you.
Skydive Milwaukee prides itself on being friendly and welcoming to new faces at all experience levels. We have something to offer for everyone from the newly licensed to seasoned veterans with thousands of jumps.
A few things to know before you visit:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a current member of the USPA and/or your country's equivalent, holding an A license or higher. Please bring your USPA card with you.
- You must have a current logbook.
- You must have a reserve packing card showing that each rig you wish to jump is in-date per FAA 180-day requirements or your country's equivalent.
- AADs are not required, but recommended.
Check out our event calendar or join us on Facebook to stay on top of our regular weekly activities as well as special events, competitions, guest organizers, and more.
Experienced Jumper Pricing
|Hop & Pop||$30|
|Rig Rental||$20 per jump|
|Thrifty Thursdays||$25 and free rental*|
These are standard rates. Members of Sky Knights Sport Parachute Club may receive some jump rate benefits.
*Free rental does not include the $7 packing fee. Guests may pack their own rentals, but may not pack if they are not the next to use the rig
Jump Packages Jump More, Save More
Members of Sky Knights Sport Parachute Club may receive discounted packages.
- Contract must be returned to the Skydive Milwaukee office and approved in order to take effect.
- Individuals must use all jumps before the end of the 2023 season. Any jump that is not used will be forfeited and voided from your Sky Knights Account.
- Package offer will be void if check is returned. You may be liable for associated check fees.
- Jumps cannot be transferred to another person.
- Skydive Milwaukee reserves the right to refuse or revoke discounted jumps to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All credit card transactions are subject to a 4% processing fee.
Sky Knights Sport Parachute Club
The Sky Knights are a sport parachute club that has been training first jump students since 1963. Some of our current members have been here since the beginning!
- To encourage unity, cooperation, education, and good sportsmanship in sport parachuting among Club members.
- To promote and encourage safety and to enforce existing safety Regulations of State, Local, and Federal authorities and the United States Parachute Association (USPA).
- To operate a drop zone with the intent of training new skydivers and providing a place for experienced skydivers to jump.
Members of Sky Knights are entitled to a discount on jumps, voting privileges, and a discount on a tandem or an AFF to pass along to a close friend.
Applicants for membership must hold a current United States Parachute Association membership, have at least an “A” license and have submitted to one of the Board of Directors an initiation fee of ten (10) dollars.
Current Board of Directors
- Julie Johnson, President
- Kerstin LaBuda, Vice President
- Bill Wehrs, Treasurer
- Mari Kossman, Secretary
- Anthony Silverman
Contact members of the board by emailing email@example.com
Finding a creative gift can be hard. We can help. Skydiving is a gift they'll never forget!
Buy online now and your certificate is presented immediately after payment!
- All skydivers must meet all our basic requirements. There are NO exceptions to any of our requirements.
- All prices include all applicable taxes, fees, and equipment.
- Certificates are transferable but not refundable.
- All skydivers must be at least 18 years old and show a valid photo ID prior to jumping.
Congratulations Bartley Carlson!
It takes training and talent to take pictures in freefall. Good work and congratulations, Bartley Carlson for making the cut!
We're so excited and honored to be on the cover of this year's Skydiver's Information Manual (SIM)
Pictured: Jack Schaefer (left), Pete Collies (center), and Diana Kruchten (right)