|Handcam Pictures||Handcam Video||Outside Video||Extreme Video|
|One Camera (pictures only)||One Camera (video only)||Two Cameras (video and pictures)||Three Cameras (video and pictures)|
|Available for Tandem Jumps|
|Available for AFF Jumps|
Accelerated Freefall Program Pricing
|First Jump Course||$50|
|Student Program Levels 1-3||$219|
|Student Program Levels 4-8||$169|
|Student Program Level 9||$99|
|Student Program Levels 10-24||$89|
|Student Program Level 25 Check Dive||$99|
|Total Program Cost||$3085|
Experienced Jumper Pricing
|Hop & Pop||$30|
|Rig Rental||$20 per jump|
|Thrifty Thursdays||$25 and free rental*|
These are standard rates. Members of Sky Knights Sport Parachute Club may receive some jump rate benefits.
*Free rental does not include the $7 packing fee. Guests may pack their own rentals, but may not pack if they are not the next to use the rig
Jump Packages Jump More, Save More
Members of Sky Knights Sport Parachute Club may receive discounted packages.
- Contract must be returned to the Skydive Milwaukee office and approved in order to take effect.
- Individuals must use all jumps before the end of the 2023 season. Any jump that is not used will be forfeited and voided from your Sky Knights Account.
- Package offer will be void if check is returned. You may be liable for associated check fees.
- Jumps cannot be transferred to another person.
- Skydive Milwaukee reserves the right to refuse or revoke discounted jumps to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All credit card transactions are subject to a 4% processing fee.
Finding a creative gift can be hard. We can help. Skydiving is a gift they'll never forget!
Buy online now and your certificate is presented immediately after payment!
- All skydivers must meet all our basic requirements. There are NO exceptions to any of our requirements.
- All prices include all applicable taxes, fees, and equipment.
- Certificates are transferable but not refundable.
- All skydivers must be at least 18 years old and show a valid photo ID prior to jumping.