Whether you're just passing through or new to the area and looking for your home DZ, we'd love to meet you.
Skydive Milwaukee prides itself on being friendly and welcoming to new faces at all experience levels. We have something to offer for everyone from the newly licensed to seasoned veterans with thousands of jumps.
A few things to know before you visit:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a current member of the USPA and/or your country's equivalent, holding an A license or higher. Please bring your USPA card with you.
- You must have a current logbook.
- You must have a reserve packing card showing that each rig you wish to jump is in-date per FAA 180-day requirements or your country's equivalent.
- AADs are not required, but recommended.
Check out our event calendar to stay on top of our regular weekly activities as well as special events, competitions, guest organizers, and more.
Experienced Jumper Pricing
|Hop & pop, from turbine||$16|
|Hop & pop, from Cessna||$11|
These are standard rates. Members of Sky Knights Sport Parachute Club may receive some jump rate benefits.