Ready to Skydive?
Great! Getting signed up to make a skydive is easy. Whether you are booking for yourself or a group of people, reservations can be made online or by phone.
Here's what you need to know:
- All jumpers must be at least 18 years old and bring a photo ID. (No exceptions. Sorry, parental consent does not help under Wisconsin law.)
- Maximum allowable weight is 230 pounds for the AFF Learn to Skydive Program.
- Tandem passengers are limited to 245 lbs and an extra charge applies for those over 230 lbs.
- All customers must fit in the harness appropriately as determined by a Skydive Milwaukee instructor.
- You must be in good health with adequate strength and range of motion to perform skydiving activities.
- For safety reasons we are unable to take women who are pregnant.
- No Alcohol or other recreational substances at least 8 hours prior to your check-in time.
Reservations and Payment
- Class sizes are limited and classes are filled on a first-called, first-served basis.
- Reservations require a non-refundable deposit which will be applied to the cost of your jump - please call at least one week in advance. We sometimes do book up and availability is not guaranteed.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX are accepted.
- How much? Prices are listed on our pricing page.
What to Expect
- Please note that we don't permit open alcohol on the property while skydiving operations are underway.
- Dress comfortably for a day outside and bring a warmer or cooler change of clothes according to the season. The weather can be unpredictable.
- Blankets and lawn chairs are welcome in the backyard and we have some picnic tables available.
- Restaurants and convenience stores are nearby, or you are welcome to bring a cooler and picnic on the patio.
- Depending on your group size, the number of instructors and available aircraft, it may take most of the day to get everyone up in the air. You may wish to bring a book, friends, frisbee, or something to pass the time.
- Our office prioritizes jump order based on the most efficient use of the available staff to do our best to make your wait time as short as possible.
- Please plan on spending up to 6 hours at the dropzone to complete check-in and your jump.
- AFF Learn-to-Skydive Program (Solo Jumps):
- Plan to spend the entire day at the dropzone.
- We will make every effort to have you jump on the same day as your ground school class, but weather and other circumstances may occasionally interfere. If you are unable to jump on the day of your class you will be advised to reschedule the jump at your soonest convenience, remember you must jump within 30 days to avoid re-training.
- Please advise us ahead of time if you do not have any alternative jump dates within the 30 day period so that we can do our best to avoid disappointments.
What to Bring
- You can save a little time right now by printing and filling out our Personal Information Sheet. Bring it along to reduce the paperwork on the day of your jump.
- You should have one pair of comfortable sneakers along to wear on your skydive.
- Sandals and boots with speed lace hooks are not allowed on your jump.
- Your friends and family are welcome to watch and take pictures or video. Spectators are restricted from the landing or aircraft loading areas, but there are plenty of other opportunities for photography.
- Young children are welcome but must be supervised at all times.
- Please leave pets at home.
Groups and Group Rates
Substantial group discounts are available for Tandem or AFF jump courses! Round up your friends, relatives, coworkers, or people off the street: as the group organizer, you'll get an additional bonus discount when your full group arrives to jump.
What if I have extra people join my group at the last minute?
Reservations help us plan ahead for smooth operations and a great time for everyone. If extra unscheduled people come along with your group, that's terrific, and we'll always take walk-in guests as the schedule permits. These extra jumpers will be offered the same rate your group originally reserved.
What if I can't jump with my group that day due to weather?
If you are "weathered out" on the day your group was scheduled, you may pay your individual balance to lock in your rate and reschedule to jump at your convenience through . Otherwise your deposit will just be held towards a future jump at standard rates.
What do my jumpers need to know?
Please make sure all your jumpers are familiar with all the basic jumper requirements and expectations listed on this page.
Please also make sure they know about the video & photo package so we can prepare our video staff.
- How do group rates work?
- Our group rates, listed on the pricing page, are about as good as it gets, and may not be combined with other discounts.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit which will be applied to the cost of the jump is required for each group member.
- Your group must pre-register for the same day and the entire group must be present at checkin to receive the full group discount.Your group rate will adjust to the number of people that showed up to jump.
- Jump types may be combined within a group! If you have 8 people doing Tandem and 2 people doing AFF, the group rate for 10 people is applied to each jump.
- Holding Spots:
- We will temporarily hold a block of reservations for your estimated group size without deposits.
- Temporary holds last for 10 days after the organizer places the first deposit.
- Your jumpers must call in to confirm their reservation with a non-refundable deposit.
- Ten days after the first deposit is placed, we will reopen unused reservations to the public. We can't guarantee openings for group members who call after this time.
What Do I Do Now?
Start a group online or call our office at 262-642-9494 to discuss your group outing so we can plan a great day for you.
If you are organizing a tandem group, download our group information form to help you sign up your jumpers and share the information they need to know.
Save time on your jump day by having each jumper fill out our Personal Information Sheet ahead of time.